Sunday, October 3, 2010

Awaiting Baby {Q} - Tucson Maternity Photographer

This mommy & daddy-to-be are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their baby girl! I was so excited to see that mommy brought a pink ribbon to tie around her belly. I'm so used to blue around my house that girly, pink things are a fun change!

Wishing Mommy {Q} the very best in her last few weeks of pregnancy. Your baby girl will be here before you know it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

8 comments:

Julie Livermore said...

Beautiful, I really like the very last bw one:)

Holly said...

Gorgeous! I've never seen the bow around the belly done as tastefully as you did it...I really like those!

Melissa said...

Love last image of mom!

Stacey S said...

A beautiful mom-to-be and it looks like a gorgeous location!

Pamela Topping said...

Gorgeous mom!!

Nicki said...

Gorgeous shots! What a great location!

Christy F said...

Love that big pink bow! cute shots!

Monica said...

Awww..she looks beautiful! Great job!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop