Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday! {Tucson Child Photographer}

This little girl is celebrating her BIG 1st birthday soon! Every little one year old needs to document this big milestone with a bday photo shoot...especially one that includes a special outfit like Miss {K}'s. I just love her fun and adorable outfit - totally spunky and cute to match that little personality of hers.

Despite an attack of mean little ants on my legs and mom's feet (I am still sporting little red bites!), I had a wonderful time with this lovely family!

Wishing the little bday girl a wonderful celebration with her little friends and family!! :o)

K21web


K3web


K1web


K29web

1 comment:

Julie Livermore said...

That bw took my breathe away!! Love the connection with their hands and her sweet, confident smile!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop