Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 52 | Week 2 - Tucson Photographer

The theme this week was "what defines you" without using people. As a HUGE pile of laundry was staring me down, I knew exactly what defined me in that moment...and in many moments every week. The laundry. I do laundry every week. Not just a load or two but LOADS of laundry every week. How is that possible? There's only 4 of us in this household and 2 are just babies. It is never-ending and I have a feeling this will be a huge part of my life for the next 18 years. Speaking of...better get back to folding clothes! :o)

Week02_Michelle_Rooney

1 comment:

Chantel said...

Ahh this is my life right now! I find that babies make the MOST laundry. At least mine does, she spits up CONSTANTLY!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop