Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surprise!!! {San Diego Engagement Photographer}

While on vacation in California this Labor Day, I was able to take engagement photos for two very dear friends. Imagine my surprise (and the surprise of everyone else!) when they announced they were already married! My engagement session quickly became a "marriage" session! Surprise! Well, this couple is absolutely wonderful and I wish them lots of love and happiness in their marriage.

Congrats again Mr. and Mrs. {E}! Looking forward to the big celebration!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

Julie Livermore said...

Hmm, these are making me think I need anniversary pics! I do not like our engagement pics at all!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop